WP5: CAPACITY BUILDING IN PERSONALISED MEDICINE
Partners leading the work: Ministry of Health (Italy) and the African Population & Health Research Centre APHRC (Kenya).
- Support translation of PM research into praxis by education and training activities directed towards African researchers and other key actors in the field of PM (e.g. tertiary education system, clinicians, private partners, policy makers, etc.).
- Harmonize PM practices in research, implementation and funding and disseminate standards in PM research
- Disseminate good practice examples in relation to the implementation of PM approaches.
- Facilitation of bi-regional Europe & Africa research networks for synergies and interdisciplinary competencies.
- Identification of existing PM training and curriculum development initiatives in Africa.
- Organization of training Events
- Organization of First Summer School on Adoption and integration of standards in PM research
- Organization of Second Summer School
- Supporting activities and online learning
- Plan for presenting the results of training activities
- D5.1 Report on existing PM training and curriculum development initiatives in Africa
- D5.2 Report of 1st Summer School
- D5.3 Report of 2nd summer school
- D5.4 Report of on supportive activities and online learning