WP4: TRANSLATING SCIENCE TO POLICY – ENHANCING THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN AFRICANCOUNTRIES AND EUROPE IN COLLABORATION WITH ICPERMED AND ERA PERMED
Partners leading the work: National Research Agency ANR (France)and the Institute for Health Research, Epidemiological Surveillance and Training IRESSEF (Senegal).
- To foster and facilitate the integration of African Union countries in the ICPerMed consortium, through the participation of country representatives in workshops, conferences and related events.
- To seek synergies and align with activities of ongoing EU-Africa research programmes and other bi-regional policy actions, such as the European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials partnerships (EDCTP) and the Africa-Europe Alliance for sustainable investments and jobs, as well as with international research consortiums such as the Global Alliance of Chronic Disease (GACD).
- Integration of AU countries in the ICPerMed consortium and in ERA PerMed
- To seek synergies and align with activities of ongoing EU-AU research programmes and other bi-regional policy actions.
- Contribution to the EU-AU Policy Dialogue and support to the Africa-EU Partnership
- D4.1. Action Plan for the involvement of African countries in ICPerMed and ERA PerMed
- D4.2 Report (mid-term) on interactions of EU-Africa PerMed, ICPerMed, ERA PerMed and the Africa-EU Partnership
- D4.3 Report (final) on interactions of EU-Africa PerMed, ICPerMed, ERA PerMed and the Africa-EU Partnership.