WP3: CROSS BORDER COLLABORATION AND IDENTIFICATIONS OF FUTURE ACTIONS IN PM BETWEEN AFRICA AND EUROPE
Partners leading the work: National Research Agency ANR (France) and the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM and the South African Medical research Council SA-MRC.
- Explore and analyse the potential and advantages of collaboration of Africa and Europe in the field of PM.
- Identify areas of mutual interest and added value for future collaboration.
- Build sustainable links between Africa and Europe in PM research, development, innovation and implementation to better integrate the African continent in the global PM agenda.
- Explore and analyse the potential and advantages of collaboration in PM between Africa and Europe
- Identification and collection of areas of mutual interest between Europe and Africa.
- Gaps-and-needs assessment in African PM ecosystem.
- Stakeholder workshop 2: Define collaboration between Africa and Europe in PM
- Defining and implementing actions for the future
- Stakeholder workshop 3: Sustainability of collaboration and dissemination activities, including research and policy dialogue in PM
- D3.1 List of African PM needs
- D3.2 List of areas of mutual interest between Europe and Africa
- D3.3 Report on gaps-and-needs assessment
- D3.4 Action plan to facilitate, foster and promote PM collaboration of Africa and Europe
- D3.5 Policy brief: Sustainable European and African collaboration in Personalised Medicine