WP2: MAPPING THE HEALTH R&I AND POLICY LANDSCAPE IN AFRICA FOR THE IDENTIFICATION OF KEY STAKEHOLDERS, INITIATIVES AND EXPERTISE RELEVANT TO PM
Partners leading the work: Innovatec (Spain) and Egyptian Center for Innovation & Technology Development ECITD (Egypt)
- to gain knowledge on the health R&I and policy landscape in Africa to better understand the context in which the EU-Africa PerMed project will carry out its work.
- To identify and contact the most appropriate stakeholders, initiatives and expertise and determine how they can contribute to the project objectives.
- To discuss with relevant stakeholders the main challenges and opportunities of PM in Africa
- To engage with key target groups and invite them to participate in project activities.
- Bibliometric analysis of recent scientific literature to describe the scientific landscape of PM in Africa
- Reviewing the health R&I policy landscape in African countries
- Stakeholder mapping
- Organization of the first Stakeholder workshop
- D2.1. Report: Mapping the scientific and policy landscape of PM in Africa
- D2.2 Report: Stakeholder mapping
- D2.3 Report: The EU-Africa PerMed stakeholder workshop report
- D2.4 Policy brief: Opportunities to Advance Personalised Medicine in Africa