Respecting the provisions of current legislation, EU-Africa PerMed (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD)
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD)
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Identity of the Data Controller
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in EU-Africa PerMed is: INNOVATEC, SL, provided with the NIF: B-82315920 and registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry with the following registry data: Tomo 14.143, Libro 0, Folio 19, Sección 8, Hoja M-232500, Inscripción 1, whose representative is: Joaquín Guinea López (hereinafter the Data Controller). Their contact details are as follows:
Address: Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41 B. 28760 TRES CANTOS. Madrid (España)
Phone: 918 04 90 20
Registration of personal data:
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by EU-Africa PerMed through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the established commitments between EU-Africa PerMed and the User, the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend to a request or a query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the GDPR is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to their purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR and article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required in all cases, prior completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be the only ones strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data treated in EU-Africa PerMed are only identifying data. In no case, are treated special categories of personal data in the sense of article 9 of the GDPR
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. EU-Africa PerMed undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Duration of storage
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment or until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- EU-Africa PerMed partners
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of adequacy of the Commission
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the D and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, only those over 14 years old may grant their consent for the treatment of their personal data, in a lawful way, by EU-Africa PerMed. For minors under 14 years old, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
EU-Africa PerMed undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental destruction, loss or illicit alteration of the personal data transmitted, stored or processed in a different way, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data are avoided.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in a feedback system, fully encrypted.
However, because EU-Africa PerMed cannot guarantee the impregnability to internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently can access to personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User, without undue delay, on any violation of the security of personal data that likely involves a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
Through the Website Data Controller, the User has and may exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, against EU-Africa PerMed:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not EU-Africa PerMed is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that EU-Africa PerMed has carried out or carries out, and, among other information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to have their personal data modified if they are inaccurate or incomplete for the purposes of the treatment
- Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”): it is the User’s right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when: i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; ii) the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and it does not have any other legal basis; iii) the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; iv) the personal data has been unlawfully processed; v) personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation or the personal data has been obtained as result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a person under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the data controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request in the deletion of any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the person responsible for the Treatment no longer needs the personal data, the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the person in charge of the treatment, their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is User’s right to object, at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data. The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning him, unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override his interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: it is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the personalized processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles, unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR-www.euafrica-permed.eu”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Permanent address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant
- Any document that proves the requested request
This application and any other document attached may be sent to the following postal address and / or email address:
Address: Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41 B. 28760 Tres Cantos. Madrid (ESPAÑA)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than EU-Africa PerMed, and therefore are not operated by EU-Africa PerMed. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices
Claims to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or an infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim to the control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites viewed just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the user’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User’s private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally send that information to the server.
Cookies that allow you to identify a person are considered personal data. Therefore, the User’s consent will apply to them. This consent will be communicated, based on a real choice, offered through an affirmative and positive decision, removable and documented before the beginning of the treatment.
They are those sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by EU-Africa PerMed for the best functioning of its Website. The information that is collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and User experience. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer other contents that meet their preferences.
The entity (ies) in charge of the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties as long as it is required by law or a third party is the one that processes this information for said entities.
Social networks Cookies
EU-Africa PerMed includes social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves in each case responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must address to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where you can consult these privacy policies and / or cookies are indicated below:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
It is necessary the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that they accept the processing of their personal data so that the Responsible for the treatment can proceed duly, during the terms and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
EU-Africa PerMed reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or because of a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on 1 January 2021 in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in the regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.